Do you specialise in digital marketing recruitment??? If so, this job is for you!!
Sigmar are expanding in Dublin and we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our marketing team. This job will take full ownership of the digital marketing area and has huge scope for growth and development!
What you will be doing:
- Identifying and contacting new and dormant clients to discuss positions within the digital marketing and advertising division, and negotiating and agreeing terms of business
- Managing current accounts to increase market share and delivery quality
- Attracting candidates using job adverts, direct sourcing, headhunting, and innovative engagement techniques
- Interviewing candidates working in areas such as SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Mobile, UX/UI, Multimedia Design, RTB, ATL, BTL and more
- Pipelining of talented digital marketeers for current and future job opportunities
- Candidate management including screening, interview preparation, negotiation and placement within the client’s business
- Reporting to the Associate Director, developing plans and strategy to grow the marketing department
- Expanding your industry knowledge and network of marketing professionals
- Build and maintaining knowledge of the marketing industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing recruitment (more is always welcome!)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing positions and clients
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent senior recruitment position with exciting career opportunities and competitive base salary
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds
- Structured career path with additional annual leave and benefits as you progress
- Team support – this team has over 40 years’ recruitment experience combined!
- Access to world class suite of training (on-site and online)
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.