Project Accountant – Permanent Position - 60K+Bonus + Benefits– Located in Kildare
New Project Accountant role in with an established organization based in Kildare. The successful person will join the team on a permanent basis and will assist with the finance and reporting of different projects.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility for Fixed Assets, Bank, Debtors, Creditors, Procurement and GL reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Working alongside Finance Manager to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Look for ways to improve processes on a continuous basis and maximize efficiency.
- Ensure project spend is being adhered to and costs are monitored- forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist with implementing necessary systems in order to support project.
What you need for this job:
- You will be a qualified accountant and will have experience within the energy sector or similar ideally.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, working with projects.
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01-4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.