Programme Coordinator – FTC
Our client, a non-profit organisation based in South Dublin, is seeking a coordinator to join their team. Ideally candidates must have previous experience working in a Public sector organisation and an understanding of community development and social inclusion.
This is a 5 month fixed term contract, excellent starting salary.
• Overall programme implementation.
• Project coordination and Stakeholder management.
• Assistance in contract management.
• Funding review request.
• Completion of quality assured appraisals.
• Maintenance of appraisal information on centralised systems.
• Producing and analysing reports.
• Monitoring and analysing of data.
• Co-ordinate development actions with relevant departments.
• Oversee and monitor performance of organisations.
• Provide feedback on training and specific supports – identify risks and trends and implement changes.
• Draft responses to internal and external complaints and queries.
• Additional administrative tasks that are associated with role.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification.
• Understanding and interpretation of Annual Financial Statements.
• Previous project management experience.
• Experience working in a non-profit organisation.
• Understanding community development and the social economy.
• Proficient in MS Packages.
• Full driving licence.
• An understanding of the Irish language is desirable.
If you feel your experience matches the above requirements, please apply now or contact Aisling in Sigmar.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.