- The Quality Services and improvment manager will define and monitor the strategic objectives for the quality function.
- Guide change and continous improvement for Quality.
- Representing Quality team when participating in the Agile programme on site.
- Lead/ Define/ Participate in relevant quality innovation projects.
- The Quality Services and improvement manager will bring Quality Laboratories to "best in class" by promoting and leading "excellence programmes"
- Monitor and define the Quality budget.
- Plan/Monitor quality resource needs.
- Put in place and observe KPI's in the Quality area.
- Guide Quality team members.
The Quality Services and improvement manager will have a Bsc. in a relevant discipline.
They will have 6 years pharmacetuical experience with 3 years continous improvement experience (with proven success)
Why you should apply;
Option to work part remotely, Pension, 12% annual bonus, 2% zero absence bonus, healthcare
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.