Compliance Specialist (Pharma)
Leader in pharmaceuticals is looking for an innotative thinker to join them in shaping the future. This position is an 11-month conrtacat based in North Dublin.
- Provide Quality and cGMP input and oversight for GMP readiness activities
- Review and approval of pre executed and post executed protocols
- Review of technical support documentation
- Review of functional area documentation (SOPs, Work Instructions, technical reports and protocols)
- Provide support for internal audit and inspection readiness activities
- Degree in Science (Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology, Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical industry experience in a Quality / Compliance related role
If you would like to discuss this position, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REFDUSD3564
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.