Financial Accountant – Cork- Multinational Company
Financial Accountant with Italian speaking skills required for a job within a multinational company based in Cork.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering accurate and timely financial statements for the Italian entity
- Monthly US GAAP trial balance reviews
- Lead monthly audit and follow up process.
- Responsibility for SOX compliance within the team and look for ways to make improve processes.
- Build strong relationship with different stakeholders within the business.
What you will need:
- Qualified accountant with PQE
- US GAAP experience essential is essential for this.
- Experience working in a multinational environment.
- Good systems experience, ideally SAP.
- Native-level Italian speaker.
Salary for this position is in the region of 55,000 + benefits
To discuss this position in further detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 or click apply to send a direct application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.