Our client is a Dublin-based voluntary organisation who are hiring a Warehouse Manager to join their team. This position will initially be a 6 month contract.
Your new job:
- Manage a team of around 40 operatives.
- Ensure the accuracy and delivery of warehouse services.
- Monitoring activity reports and take any necessary action accordingly.
- Ensure staff meetings occur, meetings are issued, and actions are followed.
- Responsible for housekeeping throughout the warehouse.
- Maintain H&S, hygiene and security standards.
- Achieve internal KPI’s.
You will have:
For this Warehouse Manager job, you will have at least 5 years’ relevant warehouse management/supervisory experience and will have managed a similar amount of direct reports.
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to gain experience managing multiple warehouses.
- Strong pay rate.
If you want to discuss this Warehouse Manager job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.