Our client is a specialist in steel fabrication who are hiring a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in County Cavan.
Your new job:
- Managing design requirements from tender through to installation phases.
- Conducting site visits and liaising with customers to fully understand requirements.
- Using Solidworks to assess requirements and the optimum design for projects.
- Leading/planning the design phase of new projects.
- Managing projects both on site and in the workshop, liaising with relevant teams.
- Inspect and pass finished projects to ensure they meet specifications.
You will have:
For this Mechanical Design Engineer job, you will have at least 5 years’ relevant experience with strong project management/client liaison skills.
Why you should apply:
- Exposure to a range of projects.
- Strong opportunity to expand project management experience.
If you want to discuss this Mechanical Design Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.