My Client in Cork have an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer to join its team. You will be responsible for Incident management and conducting post incident reviews and designing and implementation of software to assist in operations and support.
• Improving the internal and external process and systems within the organization. Moving from ad-hoc to infrastructure and configuration as code though out the organization
• Implementing monitoring and alerting throughout in house and cloud-based systems
• Define and manage release budgets
• Managing the inhouse development and CICD systems
• Responsible for design, implementation, maintainability for robust, scalable, high-quality software and systems within the SRE domain
• Experience in AWS and VMware
• Configuration Management Technologies, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
• Infrastructure as Code Technologies, such as Terraform and CloudFormation
• Experience with, and high-level understanding of, multiple operating systems. including, Ubuntu, MacOS & Windows
• Scripting in languages such as Bash or Python
• CICD and Build pipelines both in Jenkins and Gitlab
• Experience working with multiple teams to facilitate orderly project and release plans
• Experience in issue analysis in a cloud environment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.