Trustee Supervisor | Funds | Asset Servicing
Location: Dublin & Dundalk
Salary: Up to €55,000
Trustee Supervisor to join their Trustee and Depositary Operations.
You will supervise the completion of the department Nav reviews, client reporting and compliance reviews. Manage a portfolio of funds across multiple fund structures and asset types.
Key responsibilities of the Trustee Supervisor:
- Review and sign off on assistant and officers work.
- Deal with all queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with clients to ensure errors/breaches are recorded and resolved.
- Ensure prompt escalation to management where necessary.
- Maintain an appropriate control environment to ensure the firm fulfils its depositary.
- Participate in new fund launches and on site-visits.
- Assist with team training and development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Funds’ industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Trustee role.
- Strong and up to date regulatory knowledge of AIFMD and UCITS and a clear understanding of Depository requirements under these regulations.
- Professional qualification in Funds/Financial Services.
For more information please contact Kerry Ahern on 01 4744 683 / email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.