Corporate Trust Administrator | Investment Banking
Salary: 25k - 33k
Duration: 6 & 12 month contracts
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Trust Administrator:
- Reviewing daily activity and internal operating accounts for receipt of fund transfers.
- Completing daily account and cash reporting.
- Monitoring receipt and disbursement of funds.
- Handling customer queries in a timely manner.
- Establishing and maintaining the client relationships.
- Escalating issues and concerns where necessary.
In this job you will be working on a global project with the conversion team to move systems from Wall Street Office to Solvas.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Financial Services (ideally within Loan Administration or Fund Administration)
- Strong Excel skills required.
Interviews and onboarding will be done remotely. Remote working predicted until January 2021. Must be able to work from the Wexford office when this reopens.
For more information, please call Kerry on 01 4744 683 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.