- Create, test and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures
- Identify and develop data set processes for data modelling, minding and production
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation and loading of large data sets
- Work on complex, large-scale, group-wide big data projects
- Perform data analysis tasks required to troubleshoot and data related issues and present optimised solutions.
- Work with Product Management, UX, Security Research and Data Science to help customers simplify security
- 5+ years in software development, data engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Take initiative and challenge existing assumptions
- Experience building and deploying to any cloud service (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Distributed processing technologies, (Spark, Presto, Impala, MapReduce etc.)
- Expertise in automated testing
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.