Client Services Manager, Corporate Trust
Duration: 12 month contract
You will have 4+ years' experience working financial services, 2 of which must be in the areas of Corporate Trust, financial markets or securities. You will be a strong communicator, solution driven and will be proactive in your approach to work. Part of this job will focus on transferring data to the new Solvas platform. This role will have responsibility over cash conversions and books of the portfolio.
Key responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
- Cash & Trade Management Oversight – ability to engage with clients to ensure timely execution.
- Updating the Lead Manager and Group Manager on work progress.
Attending Client Meetings and following up to ensure items are closed out.
- Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiencies.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships.
- 3+ years' experience ideally in Loans or CLO.
- Wall Street Office or Solvas experience is a plus.
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Interviews will be held by video or phone. Remote working is expected to continue until January 2021. Candidates must be able to work from the Wexford office though when this reopens.
Apply today! For more information, contact Kerry Ahern on 01 4744 683 OR email email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.