Graduate Planning Analyst
This role ensures the supply plan provided to the manufacturing sites meets customer demand while aligning with financial strategy, minimizing expiry exposure and optimizing use of manufacturing capacity and resources.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the Global supply chain function by building tools and processes to collate data from a range of sources
- Work on Projects within Planning on providing Uniform planning processes across multiple sites, finite scheduling, long range planning, safety stock and inventory holding strategies and capacity/network planning
- Analyse various business data and financial information, including market trends, sales figures to support decision making for Global Supply Chain
- Work with data analytics team to improve capacity and forecast models and reporting
- Work will Planners to ensure inventory levels at distribution centres are optimized
- Work with manufacturing sites to resolve/mitigate supply risks and opportunities
- Support allocation of inventory in low stock situations in conjunction with the Commercial organization
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business, Maths or Data Science
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to work with complex data sets a distinct advantage
- A clear desire to build a career in a major Global multinational organisation.
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team through college programs, part-time work or personal time activities
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.