This is a fixed term contract, initially for 9-12 months. You will join an exciting start-up in Galway with an experienced R&D team behind them.
You will be responsible for leading the verification of components of new products. As well as that, you will also develop and execute test procedures and design verification protocols.
- Experience in development and execution of design verification protocols and reports
- Experience in setup and use of electronics, mechanical and apparel test equipment
- Experience working within a regulated environment, preferably in the medical device industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The day to day:
- Work with extended product development team to ensure product and design requirements have been clearly articulated
- Develop test plans including best approach for in-house vs outsourcing execution of tests, sizing of the execution of design verification test (in term of time and effort)
- Test protocols to verify the design and regulatory requirements of the physical components of new products
- Ensure equipment and environment are appropriately set-up, calibrated and configured to execute approved design verification protocols
- Work with the extended product development team to investigate and find the root cause of test failures
- Write up test reports including test data and deviations
- Play an active role in projects, teams and meetings,
- Contribute in risk assessment and project planning activities.
- Regularly communicate status and progress on assignments, raising issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributing to mitigating activities.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards and internal procedures including QMS and NPD
Where you’ve come from:
You will have a third level degree in Mechatronics or Engineering or related qualification, desirably with a minimum of 5 years of experience of new product design, test and verification.
For more information, please contact me on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.