Varied and challenging project work for a strong safety and engineering professional while has had experience in the pharmaceutical sector. This is also an opportunity to remore work majority of the time with some travel to projects, chiefly in Cork and Dublin areas.
- Engineering degree, preferably chemical, mechanical or environmental with further recognised qualification in safety
- 10 years career experience related to safety on regulated projects
- Previous experience as process safety engineer on pharmaceutical projects
- Ability to assess safety plans from design and installation point of view
- Experience in following design eg P&IDs as they pertain to process safety.
A self motivated safety engineer will enjoy this position if they are interested in varied projects and are attracted to remote working.
An attractive salary will be on offer as well as the chance to add valuable experience to your skillset.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.