Our client is a provider of automated storage solutions who are currently hiring a Senior Installation Technician based in Dublin. This will provide great experience within a range of highly regulated industries.
Your new job:
- Installation of automated storage equipment according to company standards/procedures.
- Prepare and off-load equipment during pre-installation phase.
- Conducting checks on forklift, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Completing documentation for each installation.
- Inspecting, commissioning and testing equipment once installed.
- Adhering to EHS procedures including method statements and risk assessments.
You will have:
For this Senior Installation Technician job, you will have several years’ experience in a similar position and a relevant electrical qualification. You will also require a full driver’s license.
Why you should apply:
- Exposure to highly regulated Irish industries such as pharmaceuticals.
- Excellent training programme.
If you are interested in discussing this Senior Installation Technician job further, you can contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.