Finance Business Partner Pharma Dublin West
A US Pharma multinational is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join the team.
You will be involved in one of the most exciting biopharma expansion projects ongoing in Ireland currently.
Responsibilities include overseeing the accounting, providing both corporate and internal financial reporting, financial planning, compliance, and business support.
The role has a solid functional reporting line to the Director.
- Overall responsibility of monthly P&L balance sheet
- Present finance forecast proposals to the Finance Director and to the leadership team
- Prepare and file monthly financial performance reporting pack to include key financial metrics, commentary, and analysis of deviations
- Investigate and explain any operating variances, production, spending, FTE (headcount), intercompany margin, and capital expenditure.
- Present monthly results with appropriate analysis to Finance Director and the leadership team.
- Support implementation of productivity improvement opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant 3 years PQE
- FP&A experience in pharma/manufacturing company
- Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP Accounting and costing is essential
- A high level of competence working with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint essential.
Please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691.
Salary is depending on experience.
This role is a full-time permanent position with benefits.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.