A leading medical devices company is looking for a Senior Metrology Engineer on a 12 months' contract.
- Instrument Qualification.
- Instrument Deployment (calibration, verification, maintenance program, data integrity etc).
- Optimization of metrology performance within a production testing environment.
- Change control competency to enable deployment of new metrology and the enhancement of existing metrology within the quality and supporting systems.
- Metrology Platform ownership.
- Technical expertise in technology, lifecycle management, performance and global consistency.
- Perform measurement system assessments, test method evaluation, and test method validation using statistical techniques.
Key areas where proficiency is required are - Protocols, Test Scripts, Summary Reports, Change control documentation, Procedure updates, Hands on testing.
- BS in Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent technical degree required.
- 2+ year of work experience in the industrial, technical or research environments required.
- Prior experience and training in medical device quality systems is prefered.
- Familiar with international standards of contact lenses specifications as well as internal procedures for the lifecycle management of equipment and methods.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.