My client in west dublin have a requirement for an experienced Financial Controller with 5-6 years experience within a manufacturing pharma company - only apply for this role if you have experience working in this sector for at least 4-5 years - this will be your most recent experience
In this role you will be involved in the oversight of accounting, Providing corporate and internal financial reporting, financial planning, compliance and business support to the manufacturing plant
- Work with site management to prepare detailed financial plans and forecasts within each financial year.
- Present the finance forecast proposals to the Finance Director and leadership team.
- With the support of the Shared Services Centre team, prepare monthly P&L for the plant.
- Prepare and file monthly financial performance reporting pack
- Investigate and explain any operating variances, production, spending, intercompany margin and capital expenditure.
- Present monthly results with appropriate analysis to Finance Director and Leadership Team
- Advise of any new risks that may impact achieving targeted results.
- Ensure closure of all actions from the monthly review process in a timely manner.
- Engage in full balance sheet review with Shared Services Centre team monthly
- Drive financial awareness and Financial KPI delivery with the plant team.
- Working with plant management undertake appropriate review and analysis of all production deviations, from financial plans to guide local decision making
- Continually seek to improve financial reporting and analysis processes.
- Qualified Accountant - MUST have 4-5 years within a commerical finance role in the pharma sector - Must be a pharma company that manufactures in Ireland
- Strong financial planning and analysis - budgeting and forecasting
- Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP Accounting and costing is essential (ECC6)
- Exposure to product costing, production variance analysis and cost accounting
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 086-012-1211, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.