Recruitment Manager – Dublin/Cork
I am currently hiring for a Recruitment Manager for our client with sites based in both Dublin and Cork. The successful candidate will have 10+ years’ recruitment experience and people management experience.
You will be responsible for a global team working closely with HR on the strategic side of recruitment.
This job is a huge opportunity for someone with a Life Science Recruitment Management background. Recruitment is seen as a valued function within the organisation and has a large team in Ireland and globally
The Ideal Candidate:
• Recruitment experience in Life Science sector is essential 10+ years
• Large scale recruitment management experience – experience working on large recruitment projects and high-volume recruitment role.
• An expert in strategy, reporting, analysis and management of performance plans
• Strong People Management Skills – people management experience on a global scale is a requirement.
• Strong communication skills – stakeholder management and international reporting. You will need to be able to build strong relationships to be able to partner with them effectively.
• Please note, some global travel will be required with this role.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.