Client Services Advisor
Customer Service Advisor Job l Work from home due to Covid 19 l Full time – Permanent Position.
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
I am currently recruiting for a global Financial Services Multinational who are looking for an ambitious, customer focused individual to work in their Service Centre in Dublin's City Centre. You will work remotely until a time in which restrictions have been lifted.
What does this Job involve?
- Your main task will be providing first line support to customers, advisors and members.
- You will need to be comfortable with taking on voluminous queries and sometimes complex information and providing an excellent customer service experience every time.
- The focus of the team is to help our customers manage their investments with ease, providing knowledge and guidance to help support them in the future.
- The work can include anything from basic information requests to complex queries.
Will this company help me to progress?
- If you are successful and onboarded you will progress through three distinct stages over the course of 12-18 months.
- In the first ‘discover’ stage you will provide support on general topics such as investment products, investing for the first time and using the website.
- Within ‘deliver’ you will learn more complex topics such as consolidation but also start to develop additional skills to be able to deal with a customer via multiple contact channels.
- In ‘Develop’ you will become an ambassador for the business - learning how to promote our services to support the business. Throughout this time, you will be supported to develop your own knowledge and personal skills against a framework of competencies, where success is rewarded by a series of promotions and periodic pay rises.
Regardless of which stage you are at in the academy, you are expected to make every customer interaction with us feel well spent, ensuring the customer takes away new knowledge to help them next time.
What Skills and Experience do I need to have?
In order to be successful in your application, we ask that you have all the below experience;
- 1-2 years recent experience in an office-based Customer Service role.
- Proven interest in developing a career in Financial Services. Ie currently studying, recent graduate in FS or Business etc.
- Educated at minimum to Diploma/Higher Certificate level.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to communicate clear and effectively over the phone is a must.
- Fluent English speaker.
- An eagerness and interest to learn and develop your skills within Financial Services
If you feel you match the above criteria for this Customer Service Job, then send in your Application today for the attention of Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. We will be in touch in the coming days should your application be successful.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.