Finance Business Partner | Pharmaceutical | Permanent
A very successful Pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin West is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
The role can broadly be separated into two main areas; a business partnering role which involves the provision of financial analysis and support to the business to help the business functions achieve their overall goals and a traditional financial role involving accounting and reporting as well as financial control.
This is a permanent role paying 60k – 75k + exceptional benefits.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Work with site management to prepare detailed financial plans
• Present finance forecast proposals to the Finance Director
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Prepare and file monthly financial performance reporting pack to include key financial metrics
• Provide commentary and analysis of deviations from plan Annual audit preparation and internal audits as required
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Engage in full balance sheet review with Shared Services Centre team monthly.
• Manage KPI reporting for the various plants
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience within a pharma manufacturing environment
• Previous experience in business partnering with local management and shared services centres
• Exposure to SAP would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.