Senior R&D Manager
Leading Medical Device client is seeking a senior R&D Manager to join their growing business in Tipperary. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to develop their career within a worldwide company.
- The successful candidate will have 10+ experience working at a senior level in R&D in the healthcare/medical device industry.
- Will have deep experience working on multiple projects from conceptual to commercialisation stage.
- Will be a strong people leader and have experience in developing members of their team.
- Will participate with manufacturing management at all levels on challenges in quality and relatability.
- Will ensure that programme objectives are determined and met, logistics are effectively coordinated, and budgets are adhered to.
- Responsible for activities related to the technical support and process/product/equipment engineering functions for current and next generation products.
- Third level qualification in Science or Engineering
- 10+ years of related work experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in detail, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.