We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with electrical experience for our EICA department. The role will be based at Leixlip HQ travel may be required from time to time. The role will report directly into the EICA Resource Manager.
The Successful candidate will be joining an industry leader in the field of automation and will develop the skills to provide professional service both workshop and field based. This is a permanent position with opportunities for further promotion within an expanding company.
Role – EICA Project Engineer:
- Support Delivery teams in EICA (Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation) including Design, Documentation, Delivery and Sign Off
- Develop project documentation such as FDS/SDS/HDS, RAMS, site records etc.
- Develop M&I Lists, P&IDs, MCC requirements and liaise with Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Plan and design layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures taking into consideration best practice, costs, safety and time constraints
- Develop schematics, drawings, work instructions/method statements in accordance with best practice
- Create O&M manuals for sites
- Create as-built panel drawings for sites
- Support Site personal as needs arise
- Create I/O Lists for sites
- Liaise with sales engineers, project engineers, customers, suppliers, and sub-contractors
- Attend site meetings as required
- Consult with clients, project team and project/contracts managers to develop a full understanding of technical requirements
- Development of Health and Safety Plans in conjunction with the project manager
- Third Level Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering advantageous or experienced equivalent
- Familiar with design of electrical instrumentation, control, PLC and SCADA systems
- Competent in electrical design and have ability to work independently
- Previous relevant experience
- Strong abilities in use of Electrical CAD packages and/or Eplan
- Professional approach to work
To apply for this position please contact Emma Ward at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455307 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.