Network Engineer – Parkwest
My client is looking to hire an experienced Network Engineer to Join their team based in Parkwest. After training there will be opportunity for some remote work.
- Work as a part of a Network Operations 2nd level support team in the Network Operations Centre (NOC), Providing end to end support to my client’s customers.
- Provide full end to end support of the Network, engaging with customers and subcontractors in resolving network or service issues.
- Provide end to end technical support at application level
- Support and manage the resolution of all end user related network configuration, application and configuration queries.
- Implement network upgrades as required.
- Manage and close tickets that have been raised with the ICM Operations team by the Customer Service Centre (CSC) and Service Management Centre (SMC) in an efficient manner.
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service level to the end user.
- 2+ years’ experience 2 - 3 years in the ICT Industry with Mobile telecommunication network Core or Radio knowledge required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve in a logical and structured manner
- Understanding of TCP/IP, network applications, routing and switching
- Mobile telecom network knowledge
- Knowledge of network/system monitoring and alarming tools.
Apply directly or for more information contact Fiona on email@example.com or call me on 0866043375.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.