The Head of Supply Chain is responsible for the Supply Chain function for Ireland, this role will be responsible for all elements of the Supply Chain Operations function and serve as the key Supply Chain contact for Ireland within the UK/IRL region
Duties of the job:
- Manage Demand Planning, Innovation, Renovation, Inventory, Transport, Distribution & Customer Service operations for the SN Ireland business, driving best practices in each sub-function.
- Achieve departmental budget goals & KPI targets – report these to UKIRL region and to the local leadership team
- People Management, including developing, coaching and mentoring the Supply Chain team to become a high performing team
- Manage 3PL Warehousing, Transport, Distribution and other Service Partners. Participate in and lead 3PL contract reviews and negotiations
- Work closely with customers on value chain management including forecasting sell-through, inventory planning and management, driving continuous improvement in all supply chain practices.
- Manage the company’s Environmental and Packaging Waste Compliance
- Work with Regional COE to manage the company’s Quality and Food safety systems locally
- Drive the GPS process ensuring that it operates as a cross functional business process
- Act as the owner of the Business Continuity Plan for SN Ireland
- SN Ireland Crisis Manager
- Communicate Supply Chain objectives clearly to other functions to ensure cross-functional collaboration
- Involvement in ad hoc Supply Chain and business projects as required.
Requirements of the job:
- A qualification in APICS and/or a third level qualification in Supply Chain. A background of working in Supply Chain and/or Operations would be preferable to ensure success in this role.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail is critical for success in this role
- Excellent financial skills
- Proven people management experience in a complex environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker who can navigate complex situations
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.