Client Services Manager
Contract: 9 month contract
- The RoleWorks with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources.
- Leads team members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides key individuals at assigned clients information related to products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader services and offerings
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.