Payroll and Benefits Manager – Dublin City Centre
I’m looking to speak with an experienced Payroll professional who has experience in dealing with benefits. This is a 6 month FTC however there is a possibility of it being extended beyond this.
This is also a standalone role.
What is involved:
- Responsible for looking after payroll for Ireland and UK.
- Processing and reviewing payrolls of varying degrees of complexity across a monthly frequency.
- Advise employees on tax issues or any other queries relating to payroll.
- Liaise with third party suppliers and administration of all data e.g. Health Insurance, pension providers etc.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations of Private Healthcare invoicing.
- Reconcile all benefits provider billings and prepare documents for payment of invoices.
What do you need?
- You must be IPASS qualified.
- Will have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar job.
- Excellent experience of payroll process and employee benefits.
6 months FTC
For details on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley on 01-4744694 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.