- The Senior Validation Engineer will support design, construction and qualification.
- Supporting project validation such as carrying out equipment performance qualifications
- Author validation master plans
- Writing/ updating relevant documentation such as SOPs, validation protocols and final reports
- The Senior Validation Engineer will execute validation studies, analysis of validation data; Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution.
- Work in a cross-functional team and independently to accomplish validation project objectives.
The Senior Validation Engineer will have 3 years relevant pharmaceutical experience and a Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline as well as cleaning validation experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.