Your New role;
- The QA technician will carry out duties while adhering to timelines and notify relevant people if these are not met.
- Regularly review Documents such as BMRs, logbooks, forms, protocols, reports, COAs.
- Monitor documentation errors and work with personnel to correct documentation, as needed, and develop preventive actions to reduce or eliminate recurrences.
- Draft/ review/ approve a range of documentation: qualification documentation for production equipment, Product quality reviews, SOPs, investigations, Site Master Files, form cleaning validation protocols and reports.
- The QA Techncian will track and publish review schedules.
- Follow-up with authors, reviewers and approvers to assure review schedules are met.
- Initiate, facilitate, monitor, trend Change Control, Complaints, Deviations, CAPAs and other Quality System documents as required.
- Observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related SLAs/ fulfillment of production goals.
What you will need;
The QA Technician will have a relevent science degree with 2 years pharmaceutical experience
They will also be experienced with of quality systems.
Why you should apply;
5% annual bonus, Gym on site, Paid holidays, subsidised canteens.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.