South Dublin based membership organisation is looking to find an Adminisrtation Officer to join their team ASAP!
This Administration Officer job is one that will see you take on the responsibility for processing applications, administration support to team and assisting it's members on a range of queries, as well as some financial administration and general maintenance of membership records and databases.
Duties of the Administration Officer will include:
- Processing applications across different areas of the organisation
- Maintaining and updating member details on the company database
- Providing helpful and prompt advice on all queries from potential members
- Administering and processing Garda Vetting applications
- Preparing financial documentation for members (invoices and receipts)
- Reviewing and processing expenses for committee members
- Running and preparing weekly and monthly reports to reflect membership statistics
- Coordinating and attending staff meetings
- Providing administrative support to team
- At least 2 years' Office Administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office package (Outlook, Word and Excel used daily)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus if you have:
- Experience using "Salesforce" or another CRM system
- Knowledge of Garda Vetting procedures
Salary: €25,000 - €27,000
If this Administration Officer role sounds like your next job, send me your CV!
Please send all applications to Fiona Joyce at email@example.com and I will respond in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.