This Maintenance Technician job is initially a 12 month contract. You will be based onsite with a leading medical device company in the Maintenance Core Group.
Please note, candidates must have strong PC troubleshooting skills (hardware & software) and even better if you have messed around computers/laptops in your spare time!
- Minimise downtime on Equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques.
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- Take lead on Identification, quantifying, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects.
- Co-ordinate and communicate high impacting equipment / safety issues.
- Effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines.
- Strong proficiency in following; Allen Bradley PLC’s, Electrical (including high voltage), PC software & hardware troubleshooting, Parker motion control and vacuum systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record.
- Strong vision system and mechanical maintenance experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication / presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision.
- A proven history of controls systems debug & upgrade work.
- Experience in identifying and leading continuous improvement projects.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.