Senior Business Process Analyst
This is a permanent job situated in Galway with one of the best medical device companies in the world. You will be responsible for supporting global manufacturing sites and areas of supply planning, production planning, scheduling and direct purchasing.
- As the Senior Business Process Analyst, you will be the subject matter expert for supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes.
- Collaborate with end users to identify and implement improvements to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing processes, to increase planner productivity, reduce costs and optimize working capital.
- Collaborate with end users and IT to identify, prioritize and implement process improvements, break/fixes and enhancements to support the supply planning, production planning and scheduling, direct purchasing and sales inventory and operations (SI&OP) processes.
- Drive the development, testing, change control and deployment of enhancements.
- Build content and processes to deliver new user and refresher training to the supply planning, production planning and scheduling and direct purchasing community.
- Drive processes to ensure data integrity and consistency across SAP, Rapid Response and other supporting systems.
- Provide business process and systems support to the end users.
- Bachelor’s HETAC Level 8 degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business, IT or related field
- 5+ years experience with materials requirements planning, manufacturing, supply planning, purchasing or supply chain experience
- Experience with SAP / ERP systems and advanced supply chain planning software
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Project management experience, detail oriented and organized
- Flexibility to travel occasionally, and flexible schedule to accommodate multiple time zones
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
For more information, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.