Our client is currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Kilkenny. The candidate will have responsibility for a large project or a number of smaller projects. They will work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
The main duties include:
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts;
- The documentation and valuation of any additional works or variations to the Contract;
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project;
- Procurement of subcontract packages;
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts;
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained;
- Advise project team on contractual matters
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 5 - 10 years experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- experience with a main contractor is desirable
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.