HR Business Partner
My client is recruiting a HR Business Partner to be join their senior leadership team. Based in North Dublin, this role is a stand-alone HR role covering the whole of Ireland.
- Ensure the HR strategy aligns with and supports the overall business goals
- Build and maintain strong business relationships
- Deal with the full range of HR activities such as recruitment, employee relations, learning and development, grievance and disciplinary, retention, absenteeism, etc.
- Ensure the organisation operates in line with relevant employment legislation and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Coach and advise line management on HR issues as necessary
- Support organisational effectiveness through the review and development of policies and procedures
- Analyse data, identify trends and address any requirements for process improvements
- Lead HR projects
- Degree qualified in HRM or similar relevant area
- CIPD Qualification
- 5+ years experience in a senior strategic HR role
- Previous experience in Construction/Manufacturing industry is beneficial
- Experience across the full range of HR activities
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Previous experience in a unionised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with a strategic mind-set
- Some travel as necessary
For more information on this and other HR jobs please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.