Job Title: Customer Service Team Lead
Location: Galway City (East side of the City)
Contract type: Permanent
Type of organisation: MedTech
Your role will be to manage and motivate a team of multi-lingual Customer Service Specialists (German, French, Spanish and Italian speakers).
Your Job Responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for the performance management of the team and ensuring that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Measure, monitor and report on the team's Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Full understanding of how the team’s performance feeds into overall functions and organisational metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including Commercial, Quality and Transportation teams and Senior Leadership).
- Review streamline processes and drive efficiencies awithin the department.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of training and development are delivered to the team.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a customer service team.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s.
- Experience in call monitoring systems and strong knowledge of telephone KPI’s.
- SAP ERP and CRM experience is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline.
- Advanced Excel desirable desirable as well as PowerPoint skills.
If you're not ready to apply but have some further queries please feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.