Financial Accountant | Sports and Leisure | North Dublin
A success Irish owned sports & leisure club are seeking to hire a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will encompass all areas of financial management from production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis, to forecasting, budgeting and specific project work.
The finance team consists of 3 accounts assistants who will report into the financial accountant.
€55,000 - €60,000 + Benefits
To be considered for this Accountant job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years’ PQE
- Experience in an SME would be desirable
- Experience supervising a small team would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities of this Accounting job in Dublin include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Production of financial projections
- Production of cash flow forecasts
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage the payroll requirements
- Implement and oversee efficient stock control procedures
- Monitor and advise on the profitability of the operations under your remit
- Manage the annual audit process
- Ensure all finance related IT systems are properly used and implemented
- Implement Internal Audit procedures
To apply for this Financial Accountant job in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.