Sigmar are partnering with an Irish company that are one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS providers. They are in hyper growth mode and looking to expand. They already have over €500 million in revenue and are set to grow by 30% this year. They have an award winning culture that can be backed up by the numerous awards they have won over the last 12 months.
We are looking for consultant to play a leading role in a team that are putting all the processes in place to help them secure an ISO27001 certification in 2021. It’s a business-critical project that they hope will help attract new clients and streamline client onboarding.
The initial contract will be for 6 months but there is a chance of extensions pending the outcome of the project. The day rate is negotiable but we are targeting between €500-€600 per day. The role will be based in Dublin and be remote until at least January 2021.
- You will manage assigned elements of the ISO27001 programme ensuring controls are fully documented and evidence is available for audit.
- You will work with internal champions in the business to ensure full understanding of the ISO certification process and the associated controls.
- Work with Information security team to complete the programme of work required to meeting compliance commitments. This will include a broad range of activities from controls design, to review, documentation and implementation.
- You will add your voice to the identification and documentation of risks and where necessary the development and management of mitigations
The Skills you will bring
- Strong background in IT, with 5+ years in an information security role.
- Experience of an ISO27001 certification project
- Have acquired or be in the process of acquiring a security certification, ideally CISA or CISSP
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
- Experience with cloud computing highly desirable
- Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom.
- Our client has also set up remote onboarding processes so you can work remotely from Day 1. Company laptop will be provided.
Apply to this advert or contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.