A leading medical devices company is looking to hire an EHS Lead to join their expanding team in county Wexford.
- Liaise with supervisor/foreman regarding preparation and developing Method Statements for assessing risk and review.
- Conduct EHS audits / investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
- Actively promote company EHS policies and procedures.
- An Engineering or Science degree or equivalent training/experience.
- 5+ years’ experience within Industry, preferably Med Devices / Pharma. Valid Safe pass and manual handling training.
- Relevant third level qualification essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel .
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.