A large medical device company in Galway is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a 12-month contract.
The Project Manager’s main responsibility is to manage the scoping, project governance, communication, budget, and overall management of one or more business units within the program.
- Establish and manage the project controls – monitoring and reporting.
- Manage the information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the projects.
- Highlight Reports/Other Reports for Senior Management Team Accountable for maintaining the timelines, cost, and scope within the agreed program plan.
- Participate in project execution planning and senior stakeholder engagement activities.
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement and learning on the program.
- Work with the project teams to prepare project management documents.
- Project Initiation Documents which includes the Project Schedule (MS Project).
- Have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have experience in a regulated space (FDA/EU).
- Regulatory management in IVD/ medical device manufacturer (or similar)
- Quality management in IVD medical device manufacturer (or similar)
- Experience in deploying quality and/or regulatory change programmes across a multinational/multisite organisation is desirable
- Should be experienced with project management techniques. Qualification in MSP, Prince2 or PMP (Project Management Professional) certification OR equivalent evidenced experience.
- Experience with MS Project.
Contact Rebecca O'Connor at 091 749265 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.