Control Consultant | Financial Services | Limerick
Job title: Control Consultant
Duration: 12 month contract
Do you have experience in fund administration, transfer agency and risk management? A Financial Services company is looking for a Control Consultant to join their Transfer Agency team in Limerick. As part of a small team you will provide oversight of the operational control structure. You will provide leadership and guidance to staff partners to strengthen controls and mitigate operational risk.
Key responsibilities of the Control Consultant:
- Promote a strong risk management culture by developing a control mindset within the business.
- Applies the Control Framework including by way of Process Testing, Metrics Analysis and Deep Dive Analysis.
- Leads the development of controls and measures to identify excessive operational risk and/or control problems at an early stage.
- Provide Control support around Business Unit operational change of both a tactical & strategic nature.
- Ensure that immediate measures are taken to maintain quality and efficiency standards.
- Review monthly errors and incidences to spot any trends and deliver reports on same to various business units.
- Assist with periodic procedure reviews for existing processes, as well as those for new processes created by implementations and take-on activity.
- Ensure preventative controls are in place following procedure & process failures.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work remotely (have use of a laptop & broadband).
- Demonstrate experience in the Fund Administration business.
- Direct experience in Transfer Agency would be a plus.
Contact Kerry for more information at: 01 4744 683 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.