Trainee Accountant | Legal | Dublin City Centre
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in a law firm based in Dublin City Centre.
My client is looking for a smart and ambitious trainee accountant who has at least 6 months experience working in a finance function.
The successful candidate will gain hands on experience working directly with the CFO and Financial Controller.
The salary on the role ranges from 25k /28k + study support.
To be considered for this Trainee Accountant job you must meet the following criteria:
• 6 months finance experience
• Pursuing and accounting qualification
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Responsibilities of the Trainee Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Ownership of all GL system inputs – Sales, Purchase, Bank & GL entries
• Balance Sheet reconciliations & cash-flow management
• Supplier payment runs and debt collection monitoring
• Month-end process culminating in production of final TB
• Payroll information preparation for external payroll provider
• Assist in annual audit info preparation
• Tax returns and submissions
• Other ad-hoc duties/project work as required
For further details on the Trainee Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.