Finance Manager| Telecommunications | South Dublin
My client, is seeking to hire a Group Finance Manager on a 10-12 month contract.
The company falls within the telecommunications area and the successful candidate will ideally have worked in this area and have a good understanding of the different elements required.
The salary on offer for the position is 80-90k + benefits.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting pack including full P&L, Balance Sheet and analysis of same.
• Managing the day to day running of Accounts Payable/Receivable functions across the Group
• Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organization
• Monthly/Quarterly reporting to Parent company in France including commentary and analysis on performance
• Preparation and Review of monthly/quarterly management accounts and preparation of reporting packs for the Managing Director.
• Prepare and issue weekly and monthly reports
• Overseeing AR, Credit Control and AP.
• Ensure effective and robust site financial controls are in place to minimise risk
• Support the Group Finance Director to ensure compliance with statutory entity tax requirements including review of annual tax computations and timely payment of preliminary taxes
• ACA qualified accountant with at least 5 – 10 years’ post qualification experience in a Finance Managerial role
• Demonstrable experience in managing a Finance team
• Demonstrable experience across management information reporting and financial management systems
• Strong IT system skills, with experience in system upgrade & implementation
•Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.