Seeking an Architect for an expanding architectural firm in South Dublin.
The company is an award-winning architectural firm based in South Dublin with experience in delivering retail, residential, conservation, commercial, and leisure projects to their clients.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 4 + Years’ Previous experience as an Architect
- Previous experience on residential projects
- Previous experience on retail projects an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Irish Building and Planning regulations
- Experience with ArchiCAD (advantage)
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: You should thrive in a high paced environment and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
- A Communicator: You should be to liaise to work with both the client and your team in order to deliver the projects in an effective and professional manner
- An Organiser: You should be well organised, have strong time management skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, CPD opportunities, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects.
What You Need to Do To Succeed
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.