My client, a leading M&E company based in Cork is looking for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer who is very eager, and career driven.
Senior Mechanical Engineer needed to join a forward thinking M&E Consultancy in Cork.
- Design and review design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensure full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimate, cost control, compile project reports.
- Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
- Train and professionally develope junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group.
- Build client relationships and act in a client facing role.
- Liaise with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines.
- Ensure best-practice engineering expertise throughout the company is implemented and improved, while also progressing the development of Graduate Engineers and Technicians through mentoring and overseeing their work.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Chartership, or in the process of gaining Chartership in the near future is a distinct advantage.
- 6+ years’ experience (UK or Irish)
- Project Management experience
- Clean driving licence.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary – depending on qualifications and experience
- Matched company pension contribution up to 5%
- 20 Days Holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop, tablet provided
- Top of the line office in an excellent location
- Excellent Company Culture
- Career progression to Associate & Director Level
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.