Our client a main building contractor are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator to join their team based in Galway
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all of the documents that form within the product range, from design and development through standards testing and into production.
- Receiving drawings, checking against the drawing register sheet and close out any discrepancies before issue
- Manage all client documentation as required
- Managing the document / certification control process for multiple products.
- Liaising with suppliers & clients
- Filing site documentation
- Checking all vendor supplied documentation to ensure it complies with the requirements.
- Responsible to support the production manager in establishing and managing all quality processes such as ISO, and all H&S processes
- Controlling and compiling supplier documentation.
- Issue drawings as directed by the Project Manager/Design Co-ordinator via the in-house document control system
- Overseeing approval drawings and using in house system to distribute, receive comments and issue accordingly
- Any other work as required by the Project Manager
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience within the construction industry
- SAP / MS Project experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Windows Operating System
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.