Our client is currently recruiting for a Planner/Scheduler to join their team based in Mayo.
The overall role objective of the Programme Planner/Scheduler is to ensure that projects are completed within set deadlines, on budget, and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations.
- Assist in the programme planning, analysis, and development activities.
- Resolve programme performance issues and develop recovery plans.
- Understand programme requirements and develop a programme plan to meet milestones.
- Continuously model the steps of the project in various diagrams.
- Prepare and update project programs.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Monitor and report on internal productivity.
- Attend meetings with the Project Team to discuss progress made and any issues that arise over the course of the project.
- Role is dynamic and not limited to the tasks listed.
- Experience in Microsoft Project or similar programming software.
- Excellent computer skills – experience Microsoft Excel would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
- Experience working as a Civil Engineering Planner would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your Cv to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.