Our client is currently recruiting for an Estimator to join their team based in Mayo.
- Prepare and collate accurate, detailed and timely tenders based on drawings, specifications, BOQ’s and other information to secure profitable work orders.
- Submission of tenders in a timely manner.
- Reviewing contract documents.
- Reporting to the commercial director.
- Sourcing subcontractors and supplier quotes, direct labour costing, analysing information for ambiguity, risk and qualification.
- Pricing tender opportunities by implementing estimating strategies
- Review drawings and specifications to prepare accurate costings of the works.
- Assessment of tender documents and submission requirements, ensuring all financial information is identified and provided.
- Manage the production of cost information and tender submission for senior management.
- Maintaining the accuracy of cost planning and estimating.
- Experience in Civil Engineering/Utilities sector desirable but not essential.
- Hold a quantity surveying or construction related qualification
- Have 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Have excellent time management skills
- Good working knowledge of pricing and quantification methods
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office / estimating software)
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.