Financial Accountant €60K-€65K
Charity Organization North Dublin/City Centre
As an Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following:
- Prepare daily bank and control account reconciliations.
- Preparation of journals and regular general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Annual Financial Statements.
- Liaise with third parties including internal, external, and central bank auditors.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Work with various areas of the business to support their requirements
- 2-3 years experiences in a similar role in a charity or practice environment
- The role would suit someone who has just completed or is in the final stages of an ACCA, CIMA or CPA accountancy qualification.
- Experience in general accounting and control/reconciliation tasks with a strong control mentality.
- Strong IT skill, particularly Excel
How to apply:
Click 'Apply now' or attach a recent cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife McCamley directly on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.